Re: RDFa with multiple CURIEs as property..

Hi Mark,

thanks for the quick answer.

Instinctively I would drop this feature from the ODF set, as I currently
do not see the use case (that's why I am here) and keeping it means more
effort in implementing.
We have a subset anyway, as some features as Chaining does not work as
ODF applications are not necessarily DOM applications.

Could you give me a few examples, where the subject and the object
literal are the same, but not the predicate?

Always willing to learn ;-)
Svante

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Svante Schubert
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028