Re: librdfa fully conformant - passes 86/86 Test Cases

As for pyRDFa:

- It fails on tests #100-103 as usual, to be checked by hand
- It also fails on #11, #92, and #94, but these are also XML Literal
issues. In all three cases the SPARQL includes the namespaces for _all_
namespaces of the original XHTML (ie, they all include the dc
namespace), whereas pyRdfa adds only those that are really _used_ in
that XML Literal (therefore cutting, for example, the dc namespace out!).

It passes all other tests (thanks to the most recent update of crazy
ivan by Manu!)

In all fairness, when writing down the final implementation report, we
should cross check one another's results for all those tests, to avoid
bias. Ie, I would probably ask Manu or somebody else to check the
results of pyRdfa manually, and I would do the same with others...

Ivan