Re: Implementation issue with TC#78

Hi Manu,

Your implementation is correct.

I mentioned this a while back--that you will get the same triple, once
per predicate, when using hanging rel's--and the general feeling was
to just leave it; it would require yet another flag and another test,
and although not that complicated, it's still another rule.

I believe at the time this was raised that Ivan provided an example of
other situations in RDF where you can end up with the same triple
repeated in a graph, so it was felt that having duplicates was not an
enormous problem. (I don't recall his example, though.)

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck