Re: crazy ivan question? (sparql.org issues)

Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>>> Andy - any chance that this could be fixed? I know you looked into it in
>
> OK - one upgrade and one large hammer later, I have a version that
> handles requests up to about 16Kbyte.

Beautiful! Just ran the test harness again with librdfa and that fixed
all of our issues with SPARQL.org - thanks, Andy :)

> BUT.  It just then runs into the other problem.
>
> Squid servers, often used for proxies, are limited to 4K URLs.  There
> is nothing I can do about that - either make sure you go direct and
> live to sparql.org or (better!) use POST.

I'll look into it the next time I'm messing around with the test
harness... just need to make sure that POST will work with Virtuoso as
well (it should).

Thanks again for fixing that issue, Andy - SPARQL.org is now our primary
SPARQL engine.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny