Re: Mark, Ben - please review TC#105 & TC#106

Manu Sporny wrote:
> I believe that both TC#105 and TC#106 are correct, but we didn't want to
> approve them until both of you signed off on those test cases as well.
> Could you please review and let us know if they look good to you

They both look good to me. My mental model (which is reflected in the
proposed changes to the syntax rules) is to complete the hanging triples
the moment a @rel appears, no matter what it contains.

An additional test case might be warranted, one with three nested
@rel's, with the outermost and innermost as CURIEs, and the middle one
as a non-CURIE and non-linktype.

-Ben