Re: Issue with PyRDFa and Test Case #100 (v3): XMLLiteral with explicit namespace

Hm. I am curious to see Andy's reply, but that might boil down to the
same issue on how XML Literals are handled by the SPARQL implementation.
The RDF/XML has to be parsed into a triple store by one parser (I
presume Jena's parser for RDF/XML) and the pattern by another one and if
the two do not create the same internal representation down to the last
character then there is a problem...

I will give it a go on my own SPARQLer installation either later today
or tomorrow (unless Andy tells us something).

Actually, I added this feature to the XML Serializer myself when I
removed some bugs from the one of RDFLib. I can easily remove this
feature, but I would like to understand what happens...

Have you tried with virtuoso?

Sigh. These XML Literals (and Literals in general:-) are a drag...

Ivan