Re: capturing reserved keywords in @rel

Shane McCarron wrote:
> Mark had made most of these changes already; I have
> only modified his current text to reflect my desires and my
> understanding of what Ben and others are asking for:

Ooops... Sorry Shane, didn't check my mail before sending my attempt at
getting the exact wording down. I'm fine with the wording you had for
the most part... gonna edit my own text to answer Mark's questions,
though, 'cause I don't know the details of the text you're editing...

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.