Re: capturing reserved keywords in @rel

Ben Adida wrote:
> Shane McCarron wrote:
>
>> huh?  What does "no resolution" mean?
>>

> It means they're ignored. I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what
> the problem is with ignoring values.

That's fine with me.  I had just not seen the term "no resolution"
before.  I believe it is sufficient to change the text of the processing
model section to read as follows (note that this is a modification to
the current XHTMLDOC source - this has not yet been pushed out in an
Editor's Draft.  Mark had made most of these changes already; I have
only modified his current text to reflect my desires and my
understanding of what Ben and others are asking for:

To evaluate CURIEs during processing the following context needs to be set:

    * a set of mappings from prefixes to URIs;
    * a mapping to use with the default prefix (for example, |:p|);
    * a mapping to use when there is no prefix (for example, |p|);
    * a mapping to use with the '_' prefix, which is used to generate
      unique identifiers (for example, |_:p|).

These values are defined in RDFa as follows:

    * the *set of mappings from prefixes to URIs* is provided by the
      current in-scope namespace declarations of the [current element]
      during parsing;
    * the *mapping to use with the default prefix* is the URL for the
      XHTML vocabulary definition, |http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#|;
    * the *mapping to use when there is no prefix* is the URL for the
      XHTML vocabulary definition, |http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#|;
    * the *mapping to use with the '_' prefix*, is not explicitly
      stated, but since it is used to generate [bnode]s, it needs to be
      compatible with the RDF definition.

As an additional constraint, reference values using the *default prefix*
or *no prefix* MUST be taken from the collection of values defined in
sections 9.2.5 and 9.2.6.  A Conforming RDFa Parser MUST NOT generate
triples for any CURIEs that use the *default prefix* or have *no prefix*
and use a reference value outside of the collection defined above.