Proposal for addressing non-prefixed values in @rel/@rev

Shane McCarron wrote:

> I think you are forgetting, Ivan, that this IS an XHTML 2 working group
> document.  The list in the document is the definitive list from the
> XHTML 2 Working Group.  We are not planning to change it.  If there are
> items missing, those will surface during last call and we should add
> them.  Once that is done, the list is done.

Then how does this sound for a solution:

1. Triples are not generated for any non-prefixed value in
   @rel/@rev/@property that are not defined in the
   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# namespace.

2. The RDFa syntax document should _not_ list the allowed property
   values for @rel/@rev and instead must refer to the
   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# URL (or XHTML 2 document) to
   reference the "automatically namespaced predicate" values.

3. Syntax Document, Section 5.3, Step #4 (addition):
   The http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# namespace is automatically
   applied to each predicate that is non-prefixed and exists in the
   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# namespace.

Does that address everyone's concerns?

-- manu

--