Re: status of non-prefixed values in @rel

I think you are forgetting, Ivan, that this IS an XHTML 2 working group
document.  The list in the document is the definitive list from the
XHTML 2 Working Group.  We are not planning to change it.  If there are
items missing, those will surface during last call and we should add
them.  Once that is done, the list is done.