Re: clearly not awake

Hi Ben,

I'm afraid I've been really dumb. :( Just before I went on holiday the
other people on the call agreed to move the telecon to 90 minutes
before the RDFa one. I completely forgot about that, and consequently
missed *both* calls today.

I know...that takes some doing.

Anyway, the upshot is that I don't need to request a new time.

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com