Re: clearly not awake

Hello all,

I have a 'sort of' similar problem:

I need to schedule a weekly 90 minute call for an open source project
we're working on. Two weeks ago I agreed to schedule the call for the
same time as the RDFa telecon as a 'one-off', just to get the ball
rolling.

Then I was away last week on holiday, so there was no issue.

But it turns out that today everyone is expecting their 'regular' call!

So, I'll have to send my apologies for today's RDFa telecon, and also
ask if there is any scope for reorganising our RDFa call to a
different time and/or day.

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane