RE: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 21 August 2008, 1500 UTC

Ben,

Regrets for today. The status of my actions reads as follows:

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to update Test Suite Manifest to correct tests 52
and 53 descriptions. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/08/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]

-- continues

(I dunno - checked it over and over again but failed to come up with a
better description - any ideas how we could rephrase this?)

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to complete implementation report and send out
notification to all working groups. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action20]

-- done

(Actually, Ben did this but the action can be marked as done.)

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

-- continues

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to rewrite and extend
http://rdfa.info/wiki/Tutorials for RSS (maybe with seq) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]

-- done

-> http://rdfa.info/wiki/RSS1-tutorial Delivering RSS 1.0 in XHTML+RDFa

Regarding the RDFa IR I'm currently collecting the comments and as soon
as I have the 'official' ones from Ed and Diego I'll update the RDFa IR.

Have fun!

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.