Re: Possibly adding amaya: Re: RDFa Implementation Report - ready for review

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

>> Except that I do not know of any Ivan Hermann, only Ivan Herman:-)
>
> Duno what you mean. Looks good to me ;)
>
> Fixed. Indeed, *very* embarrassing for me ...

Nay, do not be. Since the, hm, well, over 50 years that I use this name
I have got used to the fact that for most German speaking people
'Herman' looks unnatural. The same in Hungary where 95% of the people
with similar name spell it with 'Hermann' and only a tiny number of
people spell it like me.

The funny thing is that here in the Netherlands it is the other way
round, it is spelled 'Herman' and not 'Hermann'. Except that no decent
Dutch person has this as a family name, which is again a source of
confusion for us...

Cheers

Ivan