Re: GRDDL profile and transform for RDFa: version 20 fixing problems with TC52, TC53 and TC109

Martin,

I can't be sure but according to the test an empty RDF/XML document  is
produced which *could *be the result of a tidying that removed too much
things.
TC 26 is here
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0026.xhtml
it contains <span about="http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/"
property="dc:creator" content="Mark Birbeck" />
may be the empty <span /> or at least one attribute was removed by Tidy...

Cheers,

--
Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/