Re: Difference in treatment of elements with XML content

Hi All,

As a follow-up to my own previous email: the latest XSLT stylesheet
seems to do the same as the RDFa Distiller. Assuming that is the right
thing to do, only the specification would need to be tightened to
clarify what to do if both:

-- content is specified
-- there are child nodes that are not simply text nodes, and @datatype
is not present, or is present, but is set to |rdf:XMLLiteral|.

Best,
Peter