Re: RDFa functional algorithm [ISSUE-112]

Thanks Ben,

I hadn't seen the resolution on ISSUE-112 before.

To be clear: getting RDFa done fast is my goal too! Whether or not a
functional description goes in the spec this round, it's a useful and
valuable discussion to have now.

I probably could argue that having a functional description is actually
a faster path to the finish line, but I won't. It comes down the the
same root cause, lack of available time, in this case to press the
argument. So I accept the resolution (but encourage folks to keep
working on it here as much as is practical).

Perhaps it would be a good topic for a wiki page.

Thanks, -m