Re: RDFa functional algorithm [ISSUE-112]

Micah,

Thanks for the effort on this! I want to point out the task force's
resolution this past week:

RESOLUTION: "on ISSUE-112, we sympathize with the comment, but, given
the community pull to finalize RDFa, it would take too long to write up
a functional description."
-- http://www.w3.org/2008/04/17-rdfa-minutes.html#item06

I want to stress that, in general, there was sympathy for this approach,
and that some on the call were interested in pushing RDFa to a
functional specification for the next version, whenever that might be.

But for now, we felt it was more important to get *one* description,
even an algorithmic one, completed correctly, and that it would take
quite a bit of time and effort to do this completely, to have it
reviewed appropriately, etc.. and we simply don't have the time available.

Let me know if that approach (deferring to v1.1) works for you,

-Ben