Re: XHTML vocab updated

Hi Dan,

My recollection of this was that it was done in the early days of the
joint work on RDFa, although I don't recall the intention being to
have a separate document. You'll see that Shane has added some RDFa
already to the vocab document, and I think it would be great to agree
upon the statements you've defined, and then to put those into the
vocab document, too.

--
 Mark Birbeck

 mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
 http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

 x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
 The registered office is at:

 2nd Floor
 Titchfield House
 69-85 Tabernacle Street