Re: *quick* thoughts on ISSUE-109 and ISSUE-110

Ben,

personally, I am happy with Mark's response. Also, his text hints at
something that we may want to do more 'official' in those responses,
namely that there are issues and features whose solution are not
absolutely clear, therefore have not been included into this release
following the 80/20 rule, and that there is an intention to continue the
RDFa work beyond this (although we do not know how, when, and where).
This may be the appropriate answer for a number of issues raised.

This raises a procedural question, though, that we may want to address
(Ralph is much more aware of the various issues here). Should we call
this RDFa or RDFa 1.0? By thinking about versioning  ahead of time we
may save some headaches in the future...

Ivan