Re: update HTML fragment specification for RDFa?

On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 08:40 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> In www-tag discussion of namespace documents and
> content negotation between RDF and HTML, DanBri
> points out that RDFa might be changing the
> way <doc#term> fragments work on HTML.
>   http://www.w3.org/mid/46FDA6E0.4020206@danbri.org
>
> The way fragments work is part of a media type
> specification, so I suggest you open an issue
> about updating the text/html media type spec:
>
> http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2854.txt
> <- http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/text/
>

> specifically section 3. Fragment Identifiers.

Oops; I just remembered that this version of RDFa
is only specified to work with application/xhtml+xml;
  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/29

So the specification to update is...

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3236.txt
<- http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3236.txt