Re: Minutes 2007-09-27

Flattering to say (in the minutes) that my implementation is up-to-date,
but was not 100% true at the time of writing those notes...

I have made an update. For the records, at the moment:

- it understands @xml:lang and does not understand @lang (any more)
- it makes the transformation on text literal that we discussed, though
it does not do it on XMLLiterals (yet; also pending on the TF resolution
on the matter)
- the management of @instanceof is not 100% like in the syntax document
because that is not final (and, I believe, also not 100% correct...).
Obviously, this will be updated as soon as there is a resolution on that
issue
- it understands the base element and does not understand @xml:base
- it uses the CURIE syntax but understand the predefined
@rel/@rev/@property values only (pending resolution on the matter).
- it uses the new URI for the predefined @rel/@rev/@property values

I actually renamed the variables I use in my parser to those used in the
syntax document, for an easier comparison.

Ivan

P.S. The implementation also includes a preprocessing steps for
collections and containers now. As soon as the TF wants to tackle this
issue I am happy writing down this step exactly and more formally to see
if it is a possible feature we want to add...