Re: Updated Editor's Draft of rdfa-syntax

Ivan Herman wrote:
> _However_: I wonder whether this is the right thing to do for XML
> Literals. I still think that copying the XML literal verbatim might be
> the best option...

Just one argument that came to my mind: what should happen if

- there is a <pre> portion in the HTML code
- it is put into the RDF graph as an XML Literal

I am not sure it is kosher to re-format that portion... On the other
hand, I also do not think that RDFa processors should be asked to
'parse' the XHTML portion to make this type of decision...

Ivan