RDFa Primer Ready for Review

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:36:23 -0700
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

The RDFa Primer is ready for review. Please read this in preparation for
the face-to-face: it's short and sweet.

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20070918/

The XHTML1.1 RDFa Syntax document will be ready and sent to the lists
tomorrow (Friday) night. If you're interested in the details of RDFa, in
particular how to build a parser, you'll want to read that document, too.

If you're pressed for time, though, stick to the Primer.

As a reminder, we'd like the XHTML1.1 RDFa Syntax document to go REC
track. We have test cases [1] and implementations [2] as supporting
documentation.

We look forward to your feedback!

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/