W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > September 2007

meeting record: 2007-09-20 RDFa Task Force

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:12:30 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20070920141005.032300c0@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org

The record [1] of today's RDFa Task Force telecon is ready for review.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/20-rdfa-minutes.html

Topics

   1. Action Review
   2. Document Status
   3. @instanceof, @rel w/o prefix

RESOLUTION: we ship the Syntax editors' draft to the SWD WG at COB tomorrow

RESOLUTION: ship the Primer editors' draft to the SWD WG at COB today

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Manu draft some partitioning language that is technology-neutral [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark, Elias, and other implementors to add xml:lang support [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael look for a more semantically correct predicate for tests 42-45 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael make sure to confirm a design for checking that the ASK SPARQL queries evaluate (yes/no) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]


[DONE] ACTION: Ben add an isbn: resource example to the Primer to illustrate @resource overriding @href [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben collect all the non-binding resolutions into a mail message and call for a vote [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben research whether "Can an RDF-conformant parser generate additional triples than those specified in the Syntax specification?" is an already closed issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to recontact implementors Elias, MarkB, triplr [and Fabien] and post their implementations to http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#Implementations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to work test cases 31 and 32 into primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark find a reference for SAX or clarify the "SAX-like" language [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Shane create a conformance section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]


[DROPPED] ACTION: Mark find language for canonicalization of markup in plain literals [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
 
Received on Thursday, 20 September 2007 18:13:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:01:52 UTC