RDFa-Syntax and xhtml-rdfa

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:54:51 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

After implementing my action item to set up a conformance section, and
the follow on action to move the language definition into the document,
I determined that there was really little need for a separate xhtml-rdfa
document that defines only the module.  I have migrated the module
definition into the rdfa-syntax document.  It fits nicely, and rounds
out the document with a cohesive component that creates our new markup
language XHTML+RDFa and can also be used in other host languages
(separate issue, but important to the XHTML Working Group).

I will get an updated editor's draft up today.  If there are concerns
about this or anything else, please submit them as comments against that
draft.