Re: New RDFa profile, XSLT1 transformation and parser released

Merci Fabien!

I have one question re #3. According to [1] Ralph has now set up a
profile for RDFa:

http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/

although not yet documented in the syntax document. What is the relation
of that one and

http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/

?

Ivan