Re: RDFa in XHTML Feedback/Edits

Hi Manu,

This is very much appreciated--thanks for your hard work.

I think most of your changes are good, and will almost certainly go
straight in. The main 'big' comment you have concerns the Orientation,
which you don't seem to like. :)

I have to say that I think the Orientation is useful, since although
we are referring people to the primer in a number of places, I think
it's important that someone can implement RDFa parsing just by using
this one document.

But I wonder if the whole section might look more useful if the
attributes were highlighted in the examples? If in addition to that we
moved the list of attributes that's currently at the end--that you
suggest is quite useful but needs a better home--to the top of the
Orientation section, the whole section becomes a useful reference.

What you'd have then is a list of the attributes with a one sentence
summary, followed by a list of quick examples to illustrate their use
in terms of the syntax. I would still leave any mention of the triple
generation to the following sections.

What do you think?

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer