Re: Issue on the latest syntax document: placement of @instanceof

Ben et al,

I just see that what I write below is _not_ in line what is currently in
the primer. Indeed, the example in the primer is:

...<p instanceof="cal:Vevent"
...</p>

which is interpreted in RDF as

_:bn0
       rdf:type cal:Vevent;

indeed, my interpretation below would then yield

<#> rdf:type cal:Vevent;

What this means is that the syntax document and the primer are in line
(and my implementation is wrong:-). Is this the final decision of the group?

Also, more on the descriptive side, if one has an @about and wants to
give a type to it, then something more convoluted is necessary:

(Is this valid? Ie, can the <span> element be empty?)

Ivan