Re: Firefox 3 UI concept for Semantic Data

Manu,

Looks interesting. I do wonder if it's a bit early to *standardize* how
all browsers do semantic data, that we need to try out a good number of
approaches before we find the one that fits.

That said, this approach looks quite nice, and I look forward to trying
it out with RDFa :)

-Ben