Firefox 3 UI concept for Semantic Data

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:00:55 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Dimitri Glazkov proposed a standardized way of displaying semantic data
across all web browsers earlier this week on the Microformats discuss
mailing list. He does a very thorough job of explaining the UI concept.

It is getting some serious attention. We're going to be pushing for this
as the primary way that semantic data (RDFa, Microformats, eRDF, etc.)
are rendered in web browsers:

http://glazkov.com/blog/margin-marks/

If you are strapped for time, the pictures are worth a thousand words:

http://flickr.com/photos/dglazkov/sets/72157601860335196/

Very brief thoughts and suggestions would be great. If you want, you can
direct them to me and I'll make sure that Mike Kaply and Alex Faaborg
hear about them.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny