RE: [RDFa TC] Update, report, and further actions

Shane,

Thanks for this quick *and* concise reply. I very much
appreciate you doing the hard part of the work ... so let's
see if my 2c are worth it ;)

Two annotation forms come immediately into my mind:

1. An 'attribute-driven' one, where we assign ultra-cool URIs
to according RDFa attributes.

Example:
Section '9.2.1. The about attribute' would be known as
'http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#attribute_about'

or

2. A rather RDFish one, where we assign ultra-cool URIs based on
the role an RDFa attribute plays in the generation of a triple.

Example:
Section '9.2.1. The about attribute'
would be known as 'http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#explicit_subject'

Both proposed solutions have pro's and con's - please pick one
(or propose an even more cooler scheme, etc. ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/