Re: Understanding 'chaining'

Hi Ivan,

You wrote:
> It is a little bit more I believe. If you have a chain of elements with only @rel, then you
> will have to accumulate hanging triples, ie, passing them 'on' to
> children before putting them (possibly) into the triple store.

That is true. But it has already been done for us. The current
processing steps already capture context and push it onto the stack
when recursing. If we were to add the 'incomplete triple' values to
the context, then they too would be pushed.

So you are right that you need to keep track of all other 'incomplete
triples' that are 'above' the current one, but they will simply be
sitting on the stack in the various contexts that have been pushed,
waiting to be used when the processor starts returning from recursed
processing.

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.