Re: [RDFa] Telecon Agenda, Thursday 12 July, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

Hi Michael,

I understand (and welcome :) ) your desire to keep pushing on with the
TC's. The only thing I would say is that once we have the syntax
issues resolved we still need to work the decisions into our various
documents. Whereas with the TC's, once they are done, they are done.

So my request would be to try to wrap the syntax issues up as quickly
as we can, and then work can continue on the documents whilst we
finalise the TC's..

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232