RE: [RDFa] ISSUE-8: RDF containers in RDFa

Ben,

Did you take into account 'RDF features covered by RDFa (RiR)' [1], yet?
I know, the description on this page is a bit terse and
might need some more explanations ...

The main finding of [1] is:

'... the only requirements - stemming directly from
 the RDF Graph Model - are to represent:

  + URIrefs
  + bNodes
  + literals (incl. XMLLiteral) in the triple form S P O

 all other constructs (as rdf:Seq, or rdf:parseType)
 are introduced by RDF/XML .'

Unfortunately I did not get any feedback if my interpretation is
correct,
but maybe we can discuss this in the context of ISSUE-8.

My main point here is: vocabulary as rdf:li, or rdf:Seq stem from
RDF/XML,
hence we should contemplate on *IF* and *HOW* to support it.

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I get more and more the feeling we focus too much on syntactic
sugar
     while not resolving essential issues as bNodes, etc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/RDFCoverage

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/