Re: A Proposal for subject setting by @class (I may be wrong!)

Oops! I may have made a mistake here:

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Ben,
>
> I need some clarification, to understand exactly what you propose.
>
> At the moment, if I have in RDFa:

>    rel="foaf:topic">
>
> The generated RDF is, if I am not mistaken:
>
> <#me> rel="foaf:topic" [
>  a cal:Vevent;
>  cal:dtstart "2007-07-07".
>  ].

(sorry, it should have been foaf:topic, not rel="foaf:topic", damn
copy/paste...)

That may be incorrect. The proper generated RDF is rather:

<#me> a cal:Event;
   foaf:topic [
      cal:dtstart "2007-07-07".
   ].

isn't it?

/me is messed up. So what is, formally, the subject of
the_attribute_that_shall_not_be_named?

Ivan