Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-9: META and LINK in the body

HI Ben,

All fair points.

+1 for simply leaving this out of our current drafts (as opposed to
ruling it out altogether, since as you say, there may be dialects of
RDFa that can cope with this in the future).

By the way, even though IE doesn't move the mark-up, it's still not
straightforward to parse, since <meta>, "some text" and </meta> are
seen by IE as three separate sibling nodes. Once you start having to
hack like that, you do wonder whether it's the right thing to be
doing. :)

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232