Re: Display values for RDFa object URLs

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> This is also (I think) a use-case for the long-standing action item to
> "work rdfs:label back in".

Brian Suda also mentioned something about rdfs:label for that hAudio
RDFa example today...

> It looks like the extra <span> is not really desired, and all that is
> wanted is a way of labelling the link. I could be wrong on that (I'm
> doing fast reading post-holiday....), but if that is your need Manu,
> perhaps you can say so and we can take a look at the use-case.

If we could get rid of that extra <span> around the "A Sample" text...
that would be great. That would help make the HTML far less verbose...
is the following what we're talking about doing?

 <a rel="hmedia:sample" property="rdfs:label"
    href="http://www.bitmunk.com/sample/6011101">
       A Sample
 </a>

-- manu