Re: Display values for RDFa object URLs

Hi Ben,

This is also (I think) a use-case for the long-standing action item to
"work rdfs:label back in".

It looks like the extra <span> is not really desired, and all that is
wanted is a way of labelling the link. I could be wrong on that (I'm
doing fast reading post-holiday....), but if that is your need Manu,
perhaps you can say so and we can take a look at the use-case.

All the best,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer