RE: question on the RDFa validation service...

Ivan,

Not sure if I understand correctly. Are you talking about XHTML
validation [1]?
If yes, [2] is a good place to look at ...

Regarding the DTD: I can't really help, sorry - Shane?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://validator.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaInHTML