Re: question on the RDFa validation service...

Hi!

xml:base doesn't seem to work either.

I also miss an "XHTML plus RDFa" entry in the "Document Type" select
of "More Options".

Btw, should lang be allowed (along with xml:lang)? The validator
doesn't support it for XHTML 1.1 (but for e.g. XHTML 1.0 Strict).

In any event, it's great that this is deployed now; thanks!

Best regards,
Niklas