RE: Display values for RDFa object URLs

Manu,

Not tested, but what's about:

   <a rel="hmedia:uri" about="#song_sample"
      href="http://www.bitmunk.com/sample/6011101"
      property="dc:title" content="Listen to a Sample">
   </a>

Ok, it does not visually render in the browser,
but I does address your issue, right?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
>Subject: Display values for RDFa object URLs
>

>While working on the hAudio RDFa test cases using Operator, we ran into
>a problem that we are currently having in the Microformats community.
>That is - when using rel, how do you denote a display value to the
>browser? A full description of the problem can be found here:
>
>http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-issues#Problem:_Display
_properties_of_rel-patterns

>and here:
>
>http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-issues#Problem:_Peeking
_into_child_elements_to_display_rel-patterns