Re: HREF attribute in elements other than A and LINK

Mark,

I am sorry, I do not have the time to go into details now, I have to run
to a telco in a few minutes. And I am out tomorrow. So a quick comment:

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Also, since the arguments for not allowing @href apply also to @rel
> and @rev, then only allowing @href/@rel/@rev on clickable link
> elements ('a' and 'area') means we lose bnode support, so again, we
> need to decide whether we lose bnode support in RDFa more generally,
> or just in the HTML use of RDFa.
>
> (Unless we're seriously considering the 'display: none' proposal.)

I do not understand why you use this argument; please don't. The same,
shall we say, social arguments that were used for @href do *not* apply
to @rel and @rev. Nobody claimed that we should not use those
attributes; as a consequence, we do *not* loose bnode support. The
display:none trick was used when an extra @rev was used for a bnode,
which is not the same (and, actually, it is not a 'proposal', it is a
perfectly legitimate usage of RDFa...)