Re: Identification of RDFa content

How about indicating a file is RDFa-d with a plain old link, say to
http://rdfa.info/inside? (imaginary page)

This allows a non-aggressive RDFa consumer to check before handing the
file off to a RDFa parser and helps a crawler that wants RDFa-d
documents find relevant seeds via a link:http://rdfa.info/inside query
to a normal web search engine.

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer