Re: Identification of RDFa content

Ivan,

Sorry for the delayed response here.

RDFa is meant to be a natural part of XHTML. In other words, declaring a
document to be XHTML 1.2 or 2.0 is enough to make a parser look for
RDFa. This may be done by specifying a GRDDL profile in the XHTML 1.2
and 2.0 namespace documents.

Of course, parsers may choose to be more promiscuous than that and look
inside XHTML 1.1 and 1.0 if they so choose...

-Ben