Re: CC use case

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 14:07 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Use case statement:
>>
>>Add metadata to a document granting a license to use.
>>Add metadata concerning that grant, e.g. date of grant and who made the
>>grant.
>

> I had the impression that there was already a pattern of RDF triples
> that the creative commons community expected to get.

I would expect so, however, the issue came up as a possible motive for
having reification support in RDF/A. I take it that CC does not already
use reification for this purporse, if so then maybe the legacy
requirement is pressing. If not, personally, I would want to dissuade
them from going down a reification based path for this use case.

Jeremy