Re: Entailment tests to approve

Hi all,

Jeff just mailed me a new implementation report because TrOWL now also
passes the so far open test cases. He'll upload the report soon and
mail the URL to Greg.

This means that we can now approve all remaining tests (apart form the
RIF tests). I list them all again for completeness:

Tests to approve:

#paper-sparqldl-Q3
#parent10
#parent3