Re: Minutes from today and Telco Agenda for the next two week

Hi all,

we have our institute's Christmas party tomorrow starting at 4pm, but
I'll take my MiFi and try to connect from there. If I can't get it to
work, I am happy to vote for publishing GSP and Protocol as PR as
planned. I hope I manage to vote in person, but just to be sure....

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258