Re: URGENT SPARQL - please check diffs and changelogs on pubs!

Sandro,

as I said yesterday in IRC, while checking the broken link I had to
adapt the example in the section as well. This is not yet in the
document. I also added a note to the change log section about the
adapted example (all in xmlspec.xml).

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258