Re: SPARQL WG Agenda for tomorrow

Regrets - I'm most likely going to miss the meeting.

On 22/10/12 21:29, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Look forward to talking to you tomorrow. Here's what we'll look to cover:
>
>  1. Admin
>  2. Comment processing

We're getting some comments on the tests. I'm giving persomnal responses
where I think can to help the implementer but (1) it's kinda lonely on
the comments list currently (2) please check for anything you think
needs a WG response and (3) what is the correct process now?